Friday, January 23, 2009

im bk hm..

soo happy today.. though din go much place.. but i reali enjoy my day with dearie..
morning wake up go dearie hus.. call his hp again no answer.. tis time i call his hus phone.. n it's a surprise he pick it up (cus dearie dun pick up hus phone call de).. went to disturb cash.. he's so excited.. paw on me n kp lickin my hand.. after playin with cash for while.. haa haa.. went to disturb dearie hee.. n he's awake.. jus like to kiss him when he's asleep.. haa haa..

noon time.. went to motor-world to look at his bike things.. then dearie ask me hungry liao ma.. haa.. so we went to his work place to eat chicken rice.. after tat went to tat's place.. dearie need to change "black oil" for his bike.. slack there for while.. thn dear ask me wan go where.. no place in mind.. so went bk hm.. cash welcome us.. haa.. dearie try to get hold of him else when the gate is open he rush out.. rest awhile went to wash bike le.. tis time.. i help dearie to wash tog.. hee.. else sure late for my ljs de dinner.. wahaha.. wash hao.. hand feels pain.. omg gt few cuts on my hand.. pain de lo.. hee.. today i kp box box dear.. haa.. so fun.. he also smack my "pi gu" lor.. hee.. fair fair.. after wash hao.. dearie had a bath then we tk train to compass point n had ljs for dinner.. hee.. after dinner home sweet home..

No comments: