Saturday, January 31, 2009

sat's morning.. wake up in the noon.. haa.. so unusual ar.. sat n i slp till noon.. reason is simple.. cus nt meeting dearie so early.. he went out in the morning to pray.. i nv follow so meet him when he reach hm.. noon time ard 2plus receive dear's call.. told me he shd be reachin hm latest 3plus.. so i gt myself prepare.. n went to his hus.. ding dong.. ding dong.. lolz.. dear nt yet reach hm lo.. luckily his sis at hm.. open the door for me.. n cash rush out like wan to go out of the hus.. haa.. faster get hold of him.. hee..


slack at dear's rm.. on his tv.. got a show to watch.. is last time cha 8 de show.. 4plus le.. dear finally reach hm.. he saw me watchin tv.. thn say me " dian shi mi" again.. haa.. once i start watchin.. i dun move ard.. jus gong gong dai dai sit there n watch.. haa.. watch till 6plus.. dear wanted to play his "MGS" again so i let him play.. watch him play.. time pass fast.. ard 9plus le.. feels hungry.. n dear ask me wat i feel like eating.. i jus reply " serangoon chomp chomp".." satay bee hoon".. haa.. so he went bath.. off we go.. reach there.. so disappointed.. the stall is nt open.. so i order "fried hokkien prawn mee".. dear order " oi jian" duno hw to spell n "wanton mee".... oyster de things la.. then i order 3 fried chicken wing.. 1 big glass of sugarcane drink.. so full.. hee..


after eating.. dear ask me where i wan go le.. i jus reply "hm sweet hm" lolz.. so he send me hm.. then we online chat tog.. i jus online for awhile n went to bed le.. was kinda tired..

No comments: