Sunday, January 4, 2009

woohOoo.. gt my new cpu.. all thanks to dearie.. hee.. muacks...

morning wake up.. went over to dearie's hus.. wake him up.. hee.. after that surf net for awhile.. thn saw his fren kelvin online.. dearie ask kelvin wan go sim lim tog for my cpu.. n kelvin agree at one go.. no need to consider.. haa.. after tat dearie went to bath then 15mins later kelvin reach dear's place le.. drive to sim lim..

we walk ard to check for the pricing.. all done by dear cus pc de things i noe nuts about it.. hee.. after settle dwn for one of the shop.. we check the pricing.. reasonable.. then we settle for it.. gt to wait at least 1 hr so dearie brin me go eat first.. cus i wan super hungry.. haa.. 1 hr later.. kelvin suggest we go bk to the shop to see the cpu ready for collection.. n yeah.. it's ready.. dearie carry for me.. n we walk bk to the car.. drive straight to my hus.. then dearie help me to do all the set-up..

evening time.. daddy, mummy n sis all came bk le.. haa.. n yeah dearie also done with the set-up.. n yes it;s super fast nw.. i like it.. hee.. acc dear to cp for dinner.. cus it's kinda late.. n his hungry too.. poor boy.. settle dwn at burger king for dinner.. after that dear walk tog with me to my blk.. n i suggest i wait for his bus tog with him.. hee.. bus come le.. n b4 dear board e bus.. as ausual a kiss for him..

hSh

No comments: