Sunday, February 15, 2009

mornin was awake by mummy for lunch.. no choice gt to pull myself up fr bed.. haa.. after eating.. receive jenn de call.. says dolp last min nt free.. so we had to cancel the project meetin.. so i sms call dearie see wat's he doin.. then he say he jus wake up.. haa.. mus b my call wake him up again.. so i go prepare n go dear hus le.. saw him surfin net.. so i jus lie on his bed watchin him surf.. haa..

wash bike time.. went to wash bike tog.. n after washing dear say too long nv help his bike tk pics le.. so he tk 2 pics jus to upload into his fb..

went bk to dear's hus.. bath then rest awhile.. suddenly the whole hus so quiet.. i ask him.. hw cm yr hus so quiet.. so he go out tk alook.. turns out his parents..tog with sis tk cash to pet farm for trimming of nails.. lolz.. they nv say lo.. jus go out.. haa.. then dear ask me hungry ma.. i say abit.. thn he say.. "hao ba".. we also go out.. haa.. so we went to ah boy there to see his glove.. then he ask me wan eat wat.. i jus say taiwan rest.. so we go to bugis there eat le.. shop awhile.. b4 headin for my dessert.. wahhaa.. while shoppin dear ask me wan watch movie ma.. went to see the timing 9.10 so we watch lo.. " underworld".. went for dessert le.. hee.. so yummy.. my fav.. after eating.. time for movie also.. omg haven go in the cinema i feel so cold le.. then dear use his hand to rub my hands for me to kp warm.. hee.. nice show.. i cry when the gal die.. haa.. went hm after the movie..

reach hm.. bath online awhile b4 chattin with dear on the phone..

No comments: