Saturday, February 21, 2009

wake up.. prepare n go to dear's hus le.. cash was so active.. kp waggin his tail n lick my hands.. haa.. went into dear's rm.. saw him slpin.. haa.. so i went to lie beside him.. slp awhile also.. dear told me.. they visiting vyn at hospital.. so i tell him to update me lo.. cus meetin dolp they all for projects.. but ard noon.. receive dan sms.. says total meetin cancel.. so i tell dear i go tog with him to visit vyn.. we went over to tak's place first.. then all of us go tog n visit them.. stoner drive lorry.. so we all jus settle into his lorry n go visit vyn.. dear n me sit at the front.. while rest behind..

reach hospital le.. went up to visit vyn.. saw he's sittin dwn.. but fr the outlook.. he look so weak n like no strength.. i stand there awhile.. feels abit giddy cus very stuffy there.. so i went to toilet.. who noes.. when i open the door.. suddenly mind blank.. super giddy.. door hit my eye.. n i jus fainted there.. 1 grp of kids saw it.. help me to the nearest chair.. when dear come out.. he saw me look so pale.. n whole body sweating.. he ask me wat's wrong.. i say feels giddy so he brin me dwnstairs for some fresher air.. dear ask me sit dwn n wait for him.. he go buy something.. when he bk.. he came bk with drink n sweet for me.. bought me soya bean milk.. rest awhile.. they all went for dinner.. i nv eat.. cus reali no appetite.. after that went bk to tak's place.. dear ask me to go bk his place.. he help me apply "zembak" for my eye.. hee.. so we go bk dear's place lo.. waited for his parents to b bk then he also send me hm le..

No comments: