Saturday, August 15, 2009

nothing much to post today.. stay at home the whole day.. wake up time nearly to noon cus cash was scratching the door.. the scratch sounds woke me up.. sms hubby see where he go.. n he say he go rivermall with mummy.. so i ask him to help me buy carrot cake for my breakfast cum lunch.. waited awhile they reach hm le.. had my carrot cake.. nt nice de.. but i jus finish it cus need to take med.. after that.. went to online awhile.. play fishing.. then talk to dolp regarding the ER stupid de lecturer.. complaining about his attitude.. haa.. turn ard hubby fast asleep le.. so i jus continue to play my game.. after awhile i play game till tired.. so also went to tk a nap.. which was ard 2.30pm jus b4 mummy went out.. cus i rem she say she will make it on time to watch 3.30pm de tv show.. old ppl singing competition.. lolz.. saw cash bitting hubby de cloth.. scold him n he still wagging tail at me.. silly dog.. sometimes reali wonder he understand that we are scolding him anot.. still can wag tail despite getting scolded.. lolz.. went to tk a nap.. next timing i wake up is ard 5plus le.. tis time can't laichuang.. cus gt medical checkup.. so get up prepare myself..

tk bus to cp instead.. duno why nwadays dun like tk lrt.. lolz.. reach the clinci.. register.. still gt 15mins more then my turn.. so we jus sit inside the clinic n wait.. rather fast to reach my turn.. walk in.. adrian help me measure my blood pressure then scanning for bb.. bb alrdy 1.5kg le.. rem the last session we went he jus less then 1kg.. haa.. adrian ask have we prepare ourself.. things prepared le ma.. he be booking the hospital things for us soon.. after that went to tk bus hm b4 that.. saw the fruit stall so went to buy logan n "lu gu" bk to eat.. hee.. reach hm.. had dinner.. bring cash go walk walk.. bath then headed to taky there.. nw using his lappy to update my blog.. lolz.. cus as usual.. nothing to do here.. so bored.. haiz.. hungry also lo.. duno by the time he finish his things.. chomp chomp de stall still open ma.. lolz.. end here le.. nothing much to post..

No comments: