Saturday, November 7, 2009

woke up in the noon.. hubby disturb me up de.. says it's late.. n i look at the clock.. it's jus 1plus.. i wan my slp.. so i ignore him then go bk my slp.. hee hee.. he then also continues his slp.. haha.. the next moment i wake up is 2 plus le.. wake up as i rem hubby wan go buy his stuff so i wake up prepare.. see bb slping soundly on yao yao.. so din go disturb him.. prepare then wake hubby up.. ride bike there.. easier.. lol

reach there le.. hubby try on his pants.. both me n candy find the full black suits him better.. so try the size nw.. n it turns out gd.. so he decide to place his order.. im so hungry.. so hubby bring me to eat b4 we came hm.. yummy.. had my fav stingray again.. that stall sells de is reali cheap n nice.. so after eating.. we came hm.. saw bb slping.. lol.. so we jus let him slp.. 1hr pass.. time for him to drink his milk.. hear his crys.. so faster prepare hao his milk.. feed him.. time pass fast.. it's ard 10plus le.. hubby n me feels hungry.. so he ask me wan to go eat.. i say YUP.. lolz.. so we get change.. then walk to rivervale mall had mac.. order 2 set n also upsize.. ttl gt 16 Monopoly sticker.. haha after eating we came hm.. hubby ask me tk out all the sticker for him to stick.. haa.. bb time to drink milk again.. tis time he drink hao.. dun wan slp.. so i acc him at the living rm.. yao yao him to slp instead.. hubby kp ask me to push his yao yao into the rm.. slp inside rm better.. cus living rm is hot.. but i fall asleep fast.. n the next moment i wake up is his drinking milk time again.. push out the cot let him slp.. cus he jus drink hao his milk.. continues to slp outside.. till morning 8pus.. mil they all awake prepare to go market.. i try to put bb slp inside rm.. but he starts to cry.. so no choice.. slp living rm again..

No comments: