Sunday, November 15, 2009

woot..
wake up kinda early.. cus bringing bb back to my hus for awhile.. hubby says he coming bk with me.. woke him up ard 9plus.. cus mil n fil going to eat then market.. can send us bk.. pack bb stuff.. then wake hubby up.. ask him prepare also..

reach my hus le.. had light breakfast.. waiting for mummy to cook hao lunch.. my fav corn soup and a few dish.. haha.. had 2 bowl of rice.. im a big eater nw.. lolz.. noon time daddy send us bk.. rest awhile.. hubby says he meetin his last time fren.. ask me wan tag along ma.. at first i say NO.. then he ask me why dun wan.. sun ma.. go out walk walk also gd.. so bb leave to mil to tk care n we ride over there.. prepare then go out le.. after meet up with his frens.. we are stuck.. cus it's raining but we jus wait for the rain to b small nv wait for it to stop.. buy mac for dinner.. after that come online awhile.. n taky sms hubby ask him "wat tiusss".. lolz.. im craving for dessert.. thinking wan go chomp chomp.. tell hubby he say taky won't wan go there cus far.. but who noes when he call taky.. he n sonia is alrdy there.. so hubby drive there.. haha.. had my fac longan dou hua.. yummy.. then i order 2 chicken wings also.. cus they dun wan only i wan to eat.. lol.. had a kueh pa tee also.. fullest.. head hm..

No comments: