Saturday, January 9, 2010

it's saturday today.. morning wake hubby up.. but i guess he's dreaming.. tell me no work today.. so i went out tell mummy, mummy says he mus b dreaming.. haa.. so i went bk to rm n ask again.. hubby reply gt.. lolz so i wake him up then went bk to slp..

noon time.. awake.. but no ppl at hm.. mummy bring bb raynar to ah gong hus.. while cheryl bring cash out.. so i on pc.. watch my drama.. nt long.. mummy is bk with bb raynar.. n i also wake up prepare go cp eat.. after tat head hm.. play with bb raynar till me n him is sleepy.. fall asleep at my bed.. hubby bk hm le.. he says saw me n bb raynar slp till so soundly.. lol.. in-laws goin out.. then hubby ask me wan bring bb raynar out ma.. so i ask ok lo.. then went prepare.. dress hao bb raynar.. prepare hao his things.. who noes.. when wan go out that time i found out my ez-link is lost.. inside gt my atm card n IC.. search high n low for the card holder but to no valid.. panic liao.. hubby help me go downstairs search see izzit drop when on the way home.. hmm.. finally found it.. faint.. 8plus le.. nw go where also late.. think is go out see ppl close shop.. so hubby says.. dun wan go out le.. bb raynar seems abit angry.. lolz.. hubby bring bb raynar hm while i go mall buy dinner bk.. had kfc.. buy hm.. the service was sucks.. repeat 3 to 4 times jus for 1 order.. faint.. after purchase hao.. walk hm.. bb raynar was asleep when i reach hm.. so hubby n me went living rm n eat.. nt long.. cheryl, cash n stoner is bk.. cash is so happy lo.. haha.. 1st time tk bus.. lolz.. so nice of the bus uncle to allow pets up.. after eating 1/2.. hear bb raynar cry.. time for milk.. so i feed him hao.. omg.. he's so awake.. eyes open so big.. dun wan slp.. so i play with him awhile.. then watching SLAMDUNK tog with hubby online.. bb raynar is tired.. so i pat him to slp.. then continue to watch.. 12plus le.. yawn.. im sleepy le.. went to bath then head to bed..

No comments: