Saturday, May 8, 2010

2nd day of work.. uncle chow is here to fetch me to work.. so nice of him.. fetch me fr my hus here.. so i can save money on transport.. hee hee.. chatted with him on the way to work.. ask me wan go for breakfast ma.. but i prefer to tk a nap inside the car.. haa.. reach office.. start to do my things.. linda teach me incoming fax n mail de procedure.. hope i can rem.. haha.. time pass fast.. 12.30pm.. time to go hm.. loh came over to my desk tell me can go le.. so i jus shut off my pc.. then clock out.. uncle chow is waiting.. haa.. ask me where nearest can send me to.. n he reply.. i can send u to yr hus there.. so happy.. haha.. chatted with loh on the way bk.. exchange fb contacts.. lolz.. he get off the car le.. so left me n chow.. tk a short nap b4 reaching hm.. n b4 i alight.. chow says.. mon morning.. same place here wait for me can le.. yeah yeah~~


reach hm.. rest.. play with raynar awhile.. waited for hubby to reach hm then go out tog..

No comments: