Wednesday, May 5, 2010

7.30am in the morning.. woke up.. was hao face went to the econ buy newspaper.. not going to wait for the stupid com to call me.. rather start finding new job.. hee.. bb raynar is awake also.. so i play with him awhile b4 go buy my stuffs.. 15mins over.. faster walk over to buy.. bought newspapers.. sweets.. potato chips.. drinks.. bought all stuff.. n walk 1/2 way then notice where's my breakfast.. 4gotten about it.. haiz.. so go bk hm.. eat maggie mee.. lolz.. after eating.. job hunting starts.. call one of the com and ask me to go for interview.. so i jus continue searching.. another one is jus send resume in.. so i jus try my luck send in my resume.. after that not much job.. so i went bk to slp awhile..


30mins later..
receive a call.. it's fr the com which i send in my resume.. ask me go for interview.. so i prepare go for interview.. tk cab as im not sure the route.. lolz.. reach le.. waited awhile.. saw a gal also come for interview.. my turn now.. GD luck..


and Yeah.. i've gt the JOB.. fri start work.. hee.. tk cab bk hm.. reach hm.. play with raynar awhile b4 go bk slp again..

No comments: