Friday, November 4, 2011

TGIFriday~~

Was disturb by hubby last time ard 1am when me slp.. i just ignore him even though he try to tickle me.. talk to me make me awake.. n touchy abit.. i jus total ignore and slp back.. in the end after raynar awake for milk milk ard 3am.. im awake.. he dun wan slp too.. so i move him to mil rm yao yao him slp.. and something stricks my mind.. so i "bao cou" disturb hubby up at 3am plus.. haha.. instead i disturb him fully up.. hee..

Morning.. alarms rings.. as usual wash up and get dress.. lazy to make up.. haha.. so as usual a kiss for hubby b4 i go work every morning.. but today i decided to have a kiss fr hubby b4 i go work.. so i disturb him up.. indeed i've gt a passionate kiss from him.. yeah~~ happy mood to start my day..

left hus ard 8.10 and i manage to catch the bus when i reach bus stop.. reach office buy breakfast and start work..

had fav petai with tiff for lunch today.. yummy.. time pass kinda fast time to knock off.. walk to bus stop cus 10mins waiting time.. after i reach hm.. pack bao bei stuff wait for hubby to reach hm.. in the end.. at 8pm he finally reach n he told me he tot i wont b so stupid to wait till so late whn i told him i wan to go bk mummy's place!!!!

reach mummy place.. so im blogging now.. hee

No comments: