Wednesday, November 23, 2011

wat a hectic day..

lots of form to do and filing is like a pilling mountain now.. so huge then its suffocating me..

supervisor says she will employ another gal to lessen my work load..

lunch at cp today.. had you ji soup and rice.. not having mee suan today..

awhile later.. receive hubby sms.. says watching "Immortals" tonight..

wanted to go buy Koi b4 coming back to work.. but the q is ridiculous long.. so sad.. i so craving for the glass jelly milk tea.. so long since i last had cus of my cough.. when then i can have it.. sobs..

time pass fast.. alrdy time to end work..

tk bus home.. waited for hubby to b bk home while playing with my naughty RT..

he's so cute la.. bu kuei is my son.. got my genes for "tan chi".. "pai zhao".. " and alot more.. haha.. but bad is temper is like hubby.. haiz.. now i need to use cane to teach him..

prepare then go out.. meet up with joseph at amk hub.. he poor thing la.. so early reach le.. then loitoring around..

went to shop around b4 movie start.. and such a coincidence.. bump into arus.. mark.. caroline.. thomas.. this time luckily i feel more better when saw arus.. its really my fault last time to end the rs.. make him feel so miserable for months.. but luckily now he found caroline.. wish them happines.. talk to them for awhile.. n its like u walk everywhere also bump into them.. lolx.. after awhile more.. bump into my sis n bf.. lol.. she show me her belly.. oh my.. so daring of her to go for belly piercing.. haha..

time pass and movie starting.. went to q for drink b4 going in..

OH My... wat a bloody show.. make me kanna shock for few times.. its so cruel to see how the battle is.. bloods.. dead bodies.. and funny is.. God will die.. !!!

movie ended..

Hm sweet Hm ...

reach hm.. RT is alrdy asleep.. so i went to bath and slp.. not even after 30mins.. yes.. im disturb by hubby n awake again..

=))

No comments: