Wednesday, January 27, 2010

3rd day of working and im sooo stupid..
nw then realize gt direct bus 88 to my office.. faint.. i be transfering bus for the past 2 days.. tk either bus 83/161 to my hus there.. transfer 159.. lolz.. tk bus 88 today to work.. time is short so i reach early today.. lolz.. reach office.. on pc.. settle down.. getting more familier with the ppl.. work.. hee.. can approach my colleague more easily.. talk to them.. they are nice.. lunch time we chatted awhile and they are surprise i gt a son liao.. they tot i still studying.. haa.. after that.. head to finish up my stuff.. do abit fast today.. at least i do on my own.. dun need pee lian de help.. oh.. she teach me new things today. abit hard to understand.. guess i had to meddle with it then i can understand more.. time pass fast.. end work le.. so i walk to the bus stop tk 88.. then head hm.. play with bb awhile.. feed him milk.. had dinner.. then come online blog awhile.. later going to help hubby with his cf things.. guess i stop here.. stay tune for my next blog

No comments: