Monday, January 25, 2010

MONDAY
new job.. new environment..
hope i can adapt fast..
wake up kinda early cus scare late for the first day.. who noes.. im early for 15 mins.. tk bus 83 then 159.. walking distance less then 10mins.. hmm.. nt a big office but with lots of mechanic.. start to learn new things.. abit nervous.. need to rem few things.. n all the mechanic names.. yong is funny.. when i first ask him his name.. he told me.. jus rem him as ABC.. lolz.. but cus need to write need on the record book so i ask him dun play seriously tell me his real name.. huat is another funny guy.. after he noes my name.. kp shouting my name fr level 1 up to office.. abit fan but he gt no bad intention.. jus abit playful.. still gt few of them very funny.. but seng is abit fierce looking.. dun dare to talk to him much.. cus he like dun smile de.. lolz.. lunch time is lunch in provided by office so no need to go out buy anyway its nt accessible for any coffee shop.. else is im still new to the place so duno where the exact location.. lolz.. need to rem some of the car parts.. abit difficult.. but slowly memories ba.. that's wat ian told me.. guess i gt to work fast.. tot i very fast liao.. who noes.. can't finish up my work.. in the end pee lian help me to do and she ask me can go off on time.. so tk bus hm.. had dinner.. then acc bb play awhile.. wash home.. head to bed

No comments: